Policy & Governance.
The federal government relies on information technology more than ever given the challenges and demands they are faced with continuously. 1 Source’s governance practice assists our federal clients with establishing and implementing enterprise-wide governance frameworks designed to control and optimize their IT investments.
Governance must be coupled with policy and effective management. With each project, 1 Source’s approach is to establish policies, processes, and procedures that provide guidance and structure for utilizing technology effectively and mitigating risks.
Planning & Analysis.
Business Intelligence & Analysis.
Effective strategies and tools are necessary for assessing the value of enterprise data. Our approach is to provide data analysis for 3 viewpoints; historical, current, and predictive (future). Through a comprehensive analysis of data, 1 Source assists customers in converting various sources, viewpoints of data, into meaningful corporate data for effective decision making.
- Program & Project Management
- Policy & Governance
- Enterprise Architecture
- Portfolio Management
- IT Modernization
- End User Support
- Database Development & Admin
- Infrastructure & Systems O&M
- Computer Room Operations
- Collaboration & Unified Communications
- Mobility & Mobile Device Management
- Cloud Services & Support
- Data Analytics
- Storage Solutions
- Asset Management
- Tools Assessment & Implementation
Certifications & Best Practices.
Quality of service is the most important factor in delivering on our commitment to our customers.
1 Source places significant emphasis on the reliability and effectiveness of the services we provide to the Federal Government. As such, quality assurance and quality management are paramount to our overall success and are emphasized at the highest level of the organization as a philosophy and operational norm.
Our quality commitment and technology expertise are validated by our achievement of reputable industry certifications.
In every engagement, we employ industry best practices, developed by our senior management over years of experience. These practices bring repeatable processes for monitoring, controlling, and correcting contract performance as needed, to ensure we meet or exceed all requirements. Through consistent execution, we maintain a customer satisfaction rating greater than 99% as measured by customer surveys.
- ISO 9001:2015-certified Quality Management System (QMS)
- Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI DEV-3)
- Capability Maturity Model Integration for Services-IT Services Division (CMMI SVC V1.3-ML3)
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL v3)
Our Skilled & Certified People
- Certified Scrum Master
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP)Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing and Switching (CCNA)
- CompTIA A+, Security+, Network+
- Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT)
- CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker
- CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional